Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
Free next day delivery to most of the uk, Some remote UK areas will incur additional delivery charges and will take longer to arrive, Please select your postcode area at the check-out for the correct delivery charges.
ETA – Most products are in sock but some are made to order and will take longer to arrive, the delivery information for each product can be found in the products description.
All our deliveries are insured for damage and loss in transit provided the courier damages procedures are followed, Do not sign the delivery sheet until you have inspected the contents of your delivery, Items that are damaged in transit must have the damage recorded on the sheet when signing or refuse the delivery to have it returned back to us.
- next day – orders placed before 11am (Monday – Friday) will be dispatched the same day Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday
- Economy (pallet only) – Add 2-4 days to lead times
- remote areas (inc products with next day service) – Allow 1-3 working days extra
- Any overseas customers including southern Ireland need to contact by email or phone and request a quote/eta for the location before placing an order.
We use third party couriers (TNT, UPS & Pallet Networks) for delivery. We do everything we can to assist customers with deliveries but cannot be held responsible for the courier service. If you have any problems please contact us.
Pallet deliveries are road side only, We recommend 2 people should receive most pallet deliveries.
Damaged Delivery Procedure
Our products are packed with the up most care but should damage occur we will replace the damaged product/product parts or offer a part refund provided the procedure below if followed.
Deliveries must be checked at time of delivery and if damaged either;
- IF YOU WANT TO RETURN A DAMAGED ITEM – Refuse the delivery and write on the delivery dockett “damaged refused delivery” the courier will return the item back to us and we will either send another of give a full refund inc any delivery costs, your choice.
- IF YOU WANT TO KEEP A DAMAGED ITEM- Delivery docket must be Signed and marked as damaged at time of delivery (If you just sign you are signing to say you have received an item in good condition and an insurance claim will not be possible) Contact us to report damages within 24h, We will require proof of any items that have received damages to form the insurance claim, pictures clearly showing the damage must be emailed to us within 48 hours of delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org , once we have received the photos and details we can log your claim and arrange for replacement parts, replacement unit or part refund equivalent to the cost of replacement parts.TNT or UPS deliveries that receive damage must have the original packaging material kept for 10 business days after delivery as the couriers may need to inspect it as part of the claim, If you have not been contacted within 10 business days the packaging may be discarded.
- UNWANTED ITEMS- We are sure you will be happy with our units but if not we will accept returns within 7 days of delivery1. Items are the responsibility of the customer once received and signed for and it is your responsibility to wrap, insure and return the item to us at the address below, we will only refund for items that are returned in a resalable condition, any damages and delivery cost will be deducted from the refund.
- DAMAGED DELIVERIES- Damaged delivery procedure detailed above must be followed.
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of website
1.2 This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1.3 You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
Links to and from other websites
1.9 Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this website in breach of clause 1.10 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
1.15 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
1 Customised/Custom built items are not eligible for a no quibble 7 day return in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2015.